Friday, April 2, 2010

I think I need to find a devotional book to use. I don't have much in terms of "guided reading" at the moment and I would probably really benefit from having something like that during my devotional time. Lately I've just been flipping through my Bible and stopping to read passages I've underlined or put dates beside. Rather ineffective, no?

Before or after my massage tomorrow I think that's what I'll do: head down to the main Christian bookstore in town and see what catches my eye!

Today I focused on Matthew 6--always a favourite--because that's the passage Charles Stanley used in the sermon I was listening to while out walking. I didn't listen to the whole thing because I cut my walk short (too much wind!), but will finish it off tomorrow. Podcasts are a wonderful thing, they really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment