Saturday, August 22, 2009

quickie

I haven't written in a bit--partly avoidance, partly too busy. The avoidance is that while I've read Days 4 & 5 in Purpose-Driven Life, I'm still working my way through Day 3. And by "working through" I mean avoiding. ;) I've actually been reading my way through Proverbs as a bunch of lessons to myself on making good choices, following wisdom & honesty, etc etc.

Fortunately, I have no life so there's really not much to update. ;) I didn't get the Library job I interviewed for last week--they went with an internal candidate--which is totally fine. It would have been nice, but it's obviously not God's plan/choice. Which is totally what I'm looking for/pursuing. There are other options out there and I'm sure I'll be doing more interviews here in the next week or so.
It was good to hear that I "aced the interview and have a really strong resume and background" Woohoo! :)

So I'll keep pressing on (there's a quote about that I need to find and ruminate more on).

No comments:

Post a Comment