Tuesday, April 28, 2009

enigma wrapped in a mystery..or the other way around?

This totally interesting plan jumped up and smacked me in the face to get my attention last night. I promised the other person involved that I wouldn't say anything yet, but man! I am so excited about it! How long will you have to wait, you ask? Well...9 months? NO!! I'm kidding! We're actually working out a timeline on Friday so I might have more of an idea then. Once it gets going though, it'll likely get put together pretty quickly. Rough idea, in my mind anyway, is end of June.

The one thing I can say is that I'm going to apply to the college for the fall. I KNOW! More school if everything falls into place. But this one is directly in line with the plan that jumped up and smacked me in the face. :) It'll be the work-school thing again.

There are pigeon tracks all over the snow on my balcony. I threw water at them TWICE yesterday, but honest to goodness, this battle has been going on for over a year. If I had a pellet gun and no conscience I would make quick work of the situation...and likely jeopardize the lives of small children playing across the alley. As it is, I'm going to tear down the ineffective screen that's blowing in tatters across my balcony and put up a new netting. However, it is NOT a one-woman job, and as much as I rock I need HELP. I'll have to drag a couple of friends over to help me. Or wait 'til my Mom comes down for a visit. She's handy. :) I'm more of a fix-the-toilets and hammer-in-the-nails kind of person when it comes to fixit stuff.

Huh...my taxes are calling. I guess I can't fob them off or avoid them, so I'd better get at it. Or maybe I'll sit on my comfy couch and have some tea. I like that idea better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment