Wednesday, April 29, 2009

exercise & taxes

Pretty nice day today. The weather channel said snow was in the forecast, but I didn't see any. The wind WAS coming from the north, so it was a little on the chilly side, but not horrid. Stumbled out of bed FAR too early this morning, totally disoriented 'cause my cycler alarm kept ringing off and I would just mute it instead of actually DO anything about it. Found myself at Henderson Lake. Don't really remember the drive over, but it was a nice walk once I woke up and realized where I was. Apparently in my half-awake state it was important for me to start off the day with some exercise.

Can I say "pre-start" because I don't think I was quite awake when my brain and my body conspired in order to get me to the lake for a walk. :)

Then I went to Tim Horton's and got half a cup of tea and half a cup of hot water *sigh*...why do they think people can't tell when they do crap like that? I WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO MAKE A FRESH POT!! So if I go to that Tim Horton's again I'll be walking in so I can keep my beady little eye on what they're doing. If I wanted hot water and weak tea, I would have stayed home! *grumble*

Then I went over to Walmart just to wander around. Oh, and I needed Tums, although when I walked in the door I couldn't remember what I was there for. A wii game maybe? Noooo... A new book? Keep trying! So I finally remembered and escaped with Tums, kleenex, and lotion. Walmart is like the vortex of inadvertent spending! So I'm glad I got out with only 3 items. And I avoided the Spitz aisle like the plague!!!

Oh yes. I also did my taxes. I am getting a very healthy refund. Thank the good Lord and please don't audit me. Although an audit wouldn't be awful because I am an honest person and I DO have all my receipts! (which reminds me, I should go get a receipt from the YWCA for my gym membership because I do claim that--medical expenses, woot!)

Met up with Lesley for another walk around the lake at 230. Less windy and the bugs were starting to come out. I was really hoping the snow had killed those buggers off. Apparently not.

Now I'm home, cooking dinner. I rented some movies and am going to enjoy my evening of nothingness!

For your video amusement today: human tetris from a Japanese game show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment