Saturday, April 18, 2009

nickelback and jumping rope



Let me start off by saying I'm not a Nickelback fan. Other than the fact that I like pretty much all of the songs that they've released, I'm not a Nickelback fan :P

This song is continuing on with yesterday's theme of connecting :) Gosh I'm good! ;)

This morning I walked around Henderson (3km). I considered doing another half a loop, but the bugs were starting to drive me a little nuts and it was time for my steeped tea! :)

Today's agenda: boring. I have two exams to study for, so I'll spend an hour studying for one, break, an hour studying for another, break, lather, rinse, repeat.
I wouldn't mind getting out for another walk at some point later today and I should also seriously consider some laundry. Right now I'm in the "maintenance" phase of cleanliness/cleaning/apartment upkeep. Once school's done...oh man, this place is getting a going over from top to bottom!!! I am going to throw stuff out, donate, clean, and scrub this place to within an inch of its life! :) I am sooooooooooo looking forward to that! Have I said that already? I'll probably say it again.

Oh...and because we all need to sit around with our jaw dropped to the floor: watch this video. The kids are between 9 and 13/14. CRAZY athletic!

No comments:

Post a Comment