Friday, April 24, 2009

shingo mama & AdvOB

Saw on the Japanese news today that one of the singers of SMAP (a silly non-talented, but very popular boy band) was arrested this morning at about 3am for public nakedness, drunkenness, etc etc. So then I thought of this video, which always makes me laugh.

ShingoMama


The SMAP member arrested is not the main one singing, but he is in the video wearing a red & white t-shirt and red pants.

In other news, I've been up since 630 (stupid pigeons!) and I'm half-heartedly studying for my Advanced Organizational Behaviour class. Still one more exam tomorrow, which reminds me I should take all my stuff with me today because I'm working right after the exam. I should go get gas and a steeped tea. Mmmmmm. I thought about going to the gym, but I am just NOT that motivated today.

After exams I'm going to set myself a pretty intense workout schedule. I'll have the free time, and I want to make use of it!

Plans for summer/next fall are still being prayerfully considered. God is showing me an interesting direction. More later, honest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment