Saturday, April 25, 2009

pigeons & a new path?

Ok pigeons.

They creep me out. The flutter of their wings, the cooing sound they make, they way they look. Everything. And a husband/wife team are determined, despite my best efforts, to perch on my balcony. They've been unable to build a nest because I keep scaring them off, but yet...they come back. Honestly, the dumbest animals in existence. For the past two mornings they have been my alarm clock at roughly 600-630 and nothing can shoot me out of bed faster and into my living room (wrapped in a towel) to slam open my balcony doors and engage in a little early morning rage.

The rage would come a whole lot faster if I didn't have to clamp my cycler lines, sanitize my hands, and put a cap over my catheter. I lose about 20-30 seconds of precious non-anger management time doing that. But it's probably a good amount of time for me to cool down--although it's also 20-30 more seconds that I get to brew and steam and simmer.

In other news, I am done my exams. I have one paper left to write and will hand that in on Monday. I don't know if I'm going to graduate. I haven't spent any of this week arguing with either the Faculty of Management or the Arts Faculty, but I may have to have a go at it this week. Ugh. I wish someone would just pop up and offer me the job of a lifetime. :) I do have something on the backburner that resulted from an interesting conversation on Tuesday that may be God showing me that "hello, this is the direction I had you going 15-16 years ago...get on it, child!" :) Praying about it and will share more once I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment