Monday, April 20, 2009

"free" and clean!

Had my second exam this morning and it went well...I knew everything that was asked on the exam and I think I did pretty good. I HOPE I did pretty good! Not that I'm going to graduate now, but regardless, I should still put forth a good effort! :) Three exams and one paper to go.

Today, though, I'm not even thinking about school stuff. I've got the rest of the day "free" and I'm going to CLEAN. If my blood pressure can keep up with me, that is. I keep standing up and doing something and it keep dropping. So I feel like junk. But I'll muddle along and slowly work on getting this place back into shape.

I'm also going to write down places I can apply to and start getting that ready to go. I should definitely start looking for something full-time-ish. I've applied for a part-time position as Coordinator of the Campus Women's Centre which I think would be GREAT experience, but it's only 10-15 hours a week. Which for me is actually ideal 'cause I can keep my NICU position and keep picking up in the Delivery Suite. Plus dedicate May to walking and going to the gym Biggest Loser style :D

I've lost 20-25 pounds over the past couple of months and I have that much more to go. I'd like to do THAT before my high school reunion in August. Ohhhhh it always comes down to the reunion doesn't it??

Regardless of the fact that I'm going to look at these people like they're still 16 and not 35! :)

Right...so. Cleaning. Back at it! There is soooo much to do!
Baby steps, baby steps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment